Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lord..."I" really know~ that YOU have it "ALL" under control!!




It is almost here....."FALL"!
ARE YOUR READY?...I AM!




Good Morning! friends:) hope this finds you all doing well! All I can say it has been the most busiest month ever! A lot of things going on, I am going to try to be as brief as possible! I can say that "life" is moving fast! but will never not say that I am so Blessed still! As I left you last blog~ I was in the process of doing more test and seeing a vascular surgeon. I have done that and I am up for an Arteriagram soon, I first have to go for a Stress Test! just learned that a couple of days ago! but in the mean time I had to get some Insurance before any of this could be done...and ladies just to say this..getting  Medical Ins., with pre~existing conditions has been a night mare!! But there again God is in Control(pause..that's is when I let him! lol!)...I have to remind myself of this often! HE does not need my help!!  but anyway I now have Ins., but coverage will not begin until Sept., 1. so none of this will get done until after the 1st. I just know that God has got the time just perfect to get all of this taken care of but it seems that the month of August just won't pass! But it will! ~ and on to the rest of the story..just a couple of weeks ago my Son and Daughter-In- Law lost their baby...this was a "grief" that is UN-explainable, but I know that Jesus has been rocking it and loving on it! until "Nana" gets to Heaven! Oh! the things that we must go through sometimes  is when we must, must, must, lean unto the Rock that is higher than ourselves! and guess what?... HE never, never, never fails us when we need more GRACE, HE provides all that we need! but anyway that is catching up a bit of my world, and just know that "JESUS is my World", and everything that it involves!~ Praise the One That gives Us Life Often!                                                                                                                                                    May the Lord Bless You Today~ in a Special Way!:)

*AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH SURPASSES EVERY THOUGHT, WILL GAURD YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS. FINALLY BROTHERS, WHATEVER IS TRUE, WHATEVER IS HONORABLE, WHATEVER IS JUST, WHATEVER IS PURE, WHATEVER IS LOVELY, WHATEVER IS COMMENDABLE ~ IF THERE IS ANY MORAL EXCELLENCE AND IF THERE IS ANY PRAISE~ DWELL ON THESE THINGS.  Phillippians 4:7-8. (HCSB).


5 comments:

  1. I can relate. My husband has been hospitalized three times this summer. We continue to deal with "stuff" (tumor), but we, too, lean on Him and trust! I know you will be so ready to get this over after Sept. 1.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you that all goes well with every test and that the insurance ordeal straightens out quickly. Sorry for your loss of the precious baby and pray soon all will be well again. Only the Lord can heal a sorrowing broken heart.
    God's Richest Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you dear sister! miss hearing from you and hope that you are okay. I'm not on facebook, so I've not been able to keep up to date on how things have been going for you. . I am sending a big hug from the east coast!! Love and prayers! You've been on my mind, and Im so glad I stopped by. Never knew all this was going on. .. .oh my. Thank you for your encouraging reminders to trust God in everything.
    BIG HUGS
    Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry that life is really difficult at times. God give us strength! I am so very sorry about the baby.

    May God comfort you all,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. HD Wallpapers

    ReplyDelete