Friday, May 18, 2012

understanding?....trust....and more:)

Good Morning Girls! OK~ I know that it's been a few days~ I do not know where I get so caught up and before I know it a month has passed since I have blogged! I am reading and trying to stay caught up with all of you and what's happening in your world!  My son Brad had his surgery about 3 wks., ago and is doing well! Dr., had to open up the arm to repair the torn bi-cep muscle, and had a large tear in the rotator cuff! but just a very slow process for healing! But anyway I am in full swing of running to the "Grands" baseball games, the 2 boys play in Malakoff, about 2 miles from my house and the 2 girls play in Athens about 13 miles from me,  so I am trying to balance the 4 different schedules out! I really can just be @ 1 game @ a time!! LOL!!  so it will be games until the latter part of June!  but the Blessings of God are so awesome, it is impossible to name them all!

My thoughts have been really going in the direction of  "lean not unto your own understanding" in some areas that I am currently experiencing~ and you know what?....just kinda thinking is that maybe God said that because  "HE" knew that my little mind just could not comprehend just really all that God is....and to just "Trust HIM", but you know me....I try to figure it all out! then become weary and tired....just trying!! OH! for the Love of Jesus....Mercy and Grace! and He already said that "HIS" Grace would be sufficient!... but God!... why do I do what I do in knowing and believing all that    "YOU "are...... I still question?........forgive me Please!

Hope you all have a wonderful, Blessed, and Happy:) Wk~end! and .......

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!

* TRUST IN LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING.
Proverbs 3:5. (NKJV).


2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you. I do know how difficult it is in our flesh to trust and believe when we don't see things moving as we want. That's where faith comes in. Praying for a speedy healing for your son and grace for you in every moment.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that the surgery and went well, and now we will pray for a speedy and complete recovery. I imagine you are enjoying all those ball games, I know I would for sure. I have leaning heavily on those scriptures recently too. Sometimes life is just so hard. Love to dwell on how it all makes sense to Him, and He cares for us. Have a good week-end!

    ReplyDelete